Friday, August 18, 2006

Rings : MCRBride’s Engagement Ring


I’m very finicky and luckily my fiancé knew that.
So instead of giving me an engagement ring, when he proposed, he gave me a Tiffany Rainbow Drop pendant instead—and said I’d be able to choose my ring.
The pendant actually mimicked the first gift he ever got me, a blue crystal necklace. This was a very nice upgrade.

We got this ring from ID Jewelry in the Diamond District.
They have a small booth, and are family owned business.
Tammy fully educated us on diamonds; we were there for a good hour. She told us what to look for, even if we chose not to go with them.
Super nice, honest and upfront.
We took their GIA certificate for the princess cut we saw there, and
took it with us everywhere we went looking for a better price.
About 2 months later, no once could beat them!

I.D. had sold "that" princess diamond we had originally seen, but had one that
was practically the same.

The band I designed (influenced by JEFF COOPER), and they made it for me.

A really great, deal and obviously I highly recommend them!
The site isn't that great, neither is the booth they are located.
But the service is top notch.
I love my ring, and at times just like to look at it sparkle.

I.D. Jewelry, LLC
8 West 47th Street
New York, NY 10036
(212) 921-9372

1 Comments:

Blogger Tee Chess said...

Nice story. The pendant is really awesome. Even I am impressed with the look and design. You are lucky to have it. vintage diamond rings

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home