Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Invites : bklyneliza's Invitations


bklyneliza wrote:

Our invites are from www.papeteriestore.com which has been so affordable and easy to work with.
I can't get over how professional and gorgeous they are and for 50-ish invites, with reply cards, envelopes, it will be around $450 and I love them more than some letterpress we had seen. yay!

The jpeg of the invite has brown all around it, but it's simply mounted on brown stock paper and the woman who made it wanted to give us the feel for it. I'm still impressed with how well it's worked planning everything online with her.

Thought I was way too much of a control freak for that, but it's been fantastic. AND she sent proofs to New Zealand with no questions asked. Something I can assure you other vendors have not.

Click the image above to view larger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home