Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Photographers : Eva Dahl Photoshoot




This past Saturday we had a photo shoot with our wedding photographer Eva Dahl .
We chose the perfect day, my apt gets a crazy amount of sunlight and the weather was beautiful, unlike the Nor Easter we had on Sunday.

The photos taken were of my bridal party, and supposed to look like they were done in a photo booth.
So I set up a tension rod and curtain and we took photos in front of it.
Basically the whole time we tried to act like we were in a confined space.
We also used a bunch of props like a ball and chain and a veil etc.
I plan on using these photos for our wedding website.

From what I saw on Eva's digital camera the photos looked great :)
I should be getting the cd within a week, I can't wait!
Eva is so easy to get along with, I know she'll be great to have around on my wedding day.

Of course I provided snacks and mimosas ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home