Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Desserts : Burgers and Cupcakes

The new Burgers and Cupcakes which was Mitchell London, but is still owned by Mitchell London with a new name.

There service as Mitchell London was always horrible, for the 3 years I've known them.
So I don't expect it’s gotten much better in recent months.

So I stopped by on my way back from lunch, since I saw there was no one on line at all, and picked up 2 cupcakes. Actually I found the chocolate cake to be moist and really good. I asked for a vanilla cupcake, but in reality it had blueberries in it. The icing was sweet, but not as sweet as Magnolia. And I'm not a Magnolia fan, so this was good. But the blueberry flavor I just wasn't in the mood for, but my co-worker ate the other half and loved it.

Give it a shot for yourself, but if you see it’s crowded there, avoid at all costs.

This review from Gothamist found the chocolate cake to be dry.

Contact Info:
458 Ninth Ave
New York, NY 10018
(212) 643-1200
Cross Street: Between 35th Street and 36th Street
Directions: A, C, E at 34th St


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home